Meet Dr. Christopher P. Werner, DPM
Board-Certified Ankle and Foot Surgeon (ABPM)
As a podiatric surgeon, Dr. Christopher Werner has extensive training in all aspects of ankle and foot care including forefoot and rearfoot surgery, diabetic wound care, bunion removal, arthroscopy, flat foot reconstruction, foot fractures, ankle fractures, and pediatric foot and ankle care.
Dr. Werner graduated from Texas A&M University with a bachelor’s degree in biomedical science. After earning his doctorate in podiatric medicine from Des Moines University, he completed a three-year podiatry medical and surgical residency at Carl T. Hayden VA Medical center in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Werner has been a frequent speaker and presenter at professional conferences.
Dr. Werner’s Professional Profile
Podiatric Medicine Degree
Des Moines University – Des Moines, Iowa
Texas A&M University – College Station, Texas
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Kindred Hospital – Fort Worth
- Medical City Fort Worth
- LifeCare Hospitals of Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Day Surgery – Fort Worth
We are at your service!
Contact us & plan your visit.
If you are looking for pain management in TX, we can help. We believe that we can truly improve a patient’s quality of life. Use our secure online appointment request form or call us today to schedule an appointment at one of our locations in Fort Worth, Mansfield, or Burleson, TX.