Specializing in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
As a podiatric surgeon, Dr. Christopher Werner has extensive training in all aspects of foot and ankle care including fore foot and rear foot surgery, diabetic wound care, bunion removal, arthroscopy, flat foot reconstruction, pediatric foot and ankle care, and foot and ankle fractures.
Dr. Werner graduated from Texas A&M University with a bachelor’s degree in biomedical science. After earning his doctorate in podiatric medicine from Des Moines University, he completed a three-year podiatry medical and surgical residency at Carl T. Hayden VA Medical center in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Werner has been a frequent speaker and presenter at professional conferences.
Podiatric Medicine Degree
Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Fort Worth South
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, Fort Worth
- Kindred Hospital, Fort Worth
- Medical City of Fort Worth
- LifeCare Hospital, Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty, Fort Worth
- Plaza Day, Fort Worth